CBSE Activated Window for Finding Roll Numbers of Class 10 and 12 For Board Exam 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has activated a window (Roll Number Finder) for the students of class 10 and 12 who do not have their roll numbers to find their roll number of Board Exam 2021. CBSE Roll no. is necessary to check the Board Exam 2021 result once it is released.
Step to Find CBSE Board Exam 2021 Roll Number
- Step 1 – Visit the official website: cbse.gov.in.
- Step 2 – On the home page, click on the link which reads ‘Roll number Finder 2021’.
- Step 3 – A new page will get displayed on your screen, now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 4 – Now select your Class as 10 or 12
- Step 5. Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Step 6 – Now click on the ‘Search data’ button.
- Step 6 – The roll number will be displayed on the screen.
CBSE board exam results for Classes 10 and 12 are expected to be released by July 31, 2021. Once released, students will be able to check their result on these platforms:
- UMANG app
- DigiLocker app
This year, the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Results have been prepared in an alternative way. Since board exams could not be held this year due to a surge in COVID-19 cases, the board has adopted an alternative assessment scheme to finalise the result.