The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for class 10 and 12 pending board exams. The board has already released the date sheet for the pending board’s exam for class 10th (only for northeast district of Delhi) and class 12th (All India). As per the date sheet the examinations will be held from July 1 to 15, 2020.
As per the notice released by CBSE, scheme to conduct the examination is as follows:
- The board exam will be conducted in 15000 examination centres across the country.
- The examination will be held in the respective schools of the candidates
- No examination centre will be permitted inside a containment zone and those whose schools fall into the zone will be allotted a centre outside it.
- Candidates who have shifted and are residing in some other district than the place of their school can change their examination centre. However, change of centre in the same district will not be allowed.
- In each district, where CBSE is having affiliated schools, one school will be fixed as a nodal examination centre for the candidates who have shifted from their earlier district of examination centre to another district in India.
- In case a student has any query regarding his or her allotment of exam centre, can reach 1800-118-002 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm on all working days.
CBSE has also released the full details about how to change the exam centre for the pending CBSE board exams 2020, eligibility criteria for the same, the process to be followed.
To check the notification released by CBSE Click Here