Registration deadline for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021 extended, Exam date revised
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has extended the registration deadline for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021and revised the exam date due to the COVID-19 situation in the country. As per the notification released on the official website, candidates interested to appear for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 examination can register themselves till May 25, 2021. Earlier the last date to apply online without a late fee was May 7, 2021.
Accordingly, the examination will now be conducted on June 15, 202. Earlier the exam was scheduled to be held on May 30, 2021.
Revised Schedule for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
- Last date for Application submission: May 25, 2021
- Submission of Online Application Form (With Fine): May 26 to 28, 2021
- Editing in Online Form and Last Date of Fee Payment: May 29 to May 30 2021
- Last Date to Make payment of Application Fee: May 30, 2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Card: June 11, 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: June 15, 2021
Steps to Apply for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website, bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘Apply for entrance’
- Step 3: Register yourself by Clicking on ‘registration for new user account’
- Step 4: Create a new account using credentials
- Step 5: Fill the application form, upload certificates
- Step 6: Make the payment of the application fee and submit
The candidates having at least 50 per cent marks either in the bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) and/or master’s degree in science, social science, humanity, commerce or bachelors in engineering, technology with specialization in mathematics and science with 55 per cent marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to appear for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
Candidates need to obtain at least 35 percent marks (30 percent in case of reserved category candidates) to clear the examination.