Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has released the revised exam date for Assam Combined Entrance Exam (CEE) 2020. As per the notification released by ASTU, the exam will be conducted on June 28, 2020. It was earlier scheduled to be held on April 26, 2020
Online applications can be submitted till May 27, 2020 and the admit cards for the same will be issued on June 10, 2020. Earlier the last date for application submission was April 7.
Steps for Apply for Assam CEE 2020
- Step 1: Visit www.astu.ac.in and click on CEE 2020 Online Form Fill-up link
- Step 2: Click on the Application Form Tab
- Step 3: Read the Instructions carefully before online form filling
- Step 4: Click on Next and fill up the form and submit
- Step 5: Pay the fee through online payment facility, which is available on the website
- Step 6: Take printout of Application Form for his/her personal record.
The Exam will be based on the syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). The examination will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and comprise of a single paper of 3 (three) hours duration.
Assam CEE is conducted for admission into B.Tech program offered by the Engineering Colleges of Assam