Application Process for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2022 begins
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the application process for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2022 on its official website: aisee.nta.nic.in. Candidates, who are seeking admission to Class VI and Class IX in 33 Sainik Schools across the country, can register themselves online at aissee.nta.nic.in. The last date for registration is October 26, 2021.
The Application process will be held completely online. No other form of application is accepted. The Application Fee of Rs 400 /- for SC/ST and Rs 550/- for all others need to be paid online using digital payment modes including PAYTM Wallet.
Steps to Apply for AISSEE 2022
- Visit the official website: aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply for AISSEE 2022” link available on the homepage.
- You would be redirected to a new window
- Complete the registration process and log in using registered credentials.
- Fill in the required information and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Take a print of the acknowledgment slip.
NTA will be holding the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2022 on January 9, 2022. Exam for admission to Class VI will be held from 2.00 pm to 04.30 pm and exam for admission to Class IX will be held from 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm.
Candidates between the age of 10 and 12 years as on 31.03.2022 are eligible to apply for Class 6 Admission. Admissions for Girls candidates are open in class VI only in Sainik Schools
Candidates between the age of 13 and 15 years as on 31.03.2022 and have passed Class VIII from a recognised school at the time of admission are eligible for Class 9