NLU Delhi declared result of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2020
The National Law University (NLU) Delhi has announced the results for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2020 on the official website. The candidates who had appeared for AILET 2020 exam can check the results on the official website: nludelhi.ac.in.
The AILET 2020 was conducted on September 26, 2020. The counselling process for LLB Hons would be conducted from October 7 and for LLM from October 9, 2020.
Steps to Check AILET 2020 Result
- Step 1: Visit the official website, nludelhi.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the result tab
- Step 3: Enter registration number, roll number
- Step 4: Results will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Download and take a print out for further reference
All those candidates, who clear the entrance exam are eligible for admission to BA-LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD programs at NLU, Delhi.