Application Process for All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVI begins
The Bar Council of India (BCI) has begun the application process for All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVI. All those candidates who wish to appear for AIBE 2021 exam can register themselves by visiting the official website: allindiabarexamination.com.
The last date to register is February 21, 2021 and the last date to pay the application fee is February 23, 2021. Last date for completion of the form is February 26, 2021
AIBE XVI Exam is schedule to be held on March 21, 2021. Admit card for the same will be released on March 6, 2021
Steps to Apply for AIBE (XVI) 2021
- Step 1: Visit official aibe16.allindiabarexamination.com
- Step 2: Click on the Online Registration Link for AIBE XVI
- Step 3: Select name of the state, enrolment number, and date of registration and submit the details
- Step 4: You will be redirected to application form section
- Step 5: Enter personal information, educational, and enrollment details
- Step 6: Select Exam Centres as per your preference or choice
- Step 7: Uploads supporting documents
- Step 8: Pay Application fee
AIBE XVI is the National-Level Law Exam to award candidates with the Certificate of Practice. A lawyer needs to clear this examination get a “Certificate of Practice” by the BCI.
AIBE is an open book test and comprises 100 objective-type questions from legal subjects. There is no negative marking for wrong responses