University of Kashmir announces Admission to Distance Learning Postgraduate Course for Session 2023, Apply Now
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2023 for PG Courses –Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir invites applications from the eligible candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from recognized Universities /Institutions for admission to the various Postgraduate Programs offered through Distance Learning mode for the academic session 2023.
Candidates can check more details such such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more from the post below.
University of Kashmir Distance Education PG Admission 2023
- M Com
- MA Economics
- MA Education
- MA English
- MA Islamic Studies
- MA/M.Sc Mathematics
- MA Urdu
- Issuance of On-line Forms 31st August 2023
- Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms 07th September 2023
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45%/ 50% marks in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Passed graduation under (10+2+3) pattern with English Literature as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University.
- For all the courses eligibility details checked the University Website https://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2023. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step -4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/”-i.e. Rs.400/- for one course and Rs. 250/-for each subsequent course through online mode only.
- Selection of a candidate for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of the qualifying examinations. Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms & conditions as reflected in Prospectus-2023, Admission Policy and relevant Statutes.
For more details and apply please visit the official website