University of Kashmir notifies Admission to Diploma and Certificate Courses 2022 through Distance Learning Mode
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission – Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the Diploma and Certificate Courses Offered through Directorate of Distance Education for the academic session 2022
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Tourism Management (DTM)
- Diploma in Home Science (DHS)
- Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship (DBE)
- Diploma in Web Designing (DWD)
- Diploma in Consumer Laws and Practice (DCLP)
- Diploma in Cyber Law (DCL)
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- Diploma in Urdu Journalism (DUJ)
- Diploma in Pre-Primary Teacher Training Programme (DPPTT)
- Certificate Course in Kashmiri (CCKR)
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission Dates 2022
- Issuance of On-line Forms: 28th January 2022
- Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms: 07th February 2022
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45%/ 50% marks in any discipline from any recognized University.
- For all the courses eligibility details checked the University Website www.kashmiruniversity.net
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission Application Process 2022
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2022. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference
- Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step -4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.150/- (including Rs. 50/-as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/”-i.e. Rs.400/-for one course and Rs. 250/-for each subsequent course through online mode only.
- The selection of a candidate for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of the qualifying examinations
- Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms & conditions as reflected in Prospectus-2021/e-prospectus of Directorate of Distance Education, Admission Policy and relevant Statutes
For more details and apply please visit the official website