Directorate of Distance and Online Education (DD&OE) University of Jammu announces Admission to B.A B.Com Program for Session 2023-24 (Semester 3rd and 5th)
University of Jammu Distance Education Admission 2023 for BA BCom Program – Online applications on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the Undergraduate Programs i.e. B.A./B.Com Sem-3rd & 5th through the Directorate of Distance Education, University of Jammu and it’s Learner’s Support Centres Constituted at Govt. Degree College Kathua, Udhampur, Poonch, Rajouri, Doda, Bhaderwah and Kishtwar for the academic session 2023-24. The University of Jammu, accredited as ‘A+’ grade University by National Assessment & Accreditation Council of India and has recently been awarded 51st rank in the NIRF Ranking. Directorate of Distance Education, University of Jammu offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma programmes to cater to the needs of diverse learners. Read on for more details on University of Jammu Distance Education Admission 2023
- 3-Years – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- 3-Years – Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Submission of on-line forms(Without Late Fee) 05- 10-2023 to 19-10-2023
- With late fee of Rs. 350/- from 20-10-2023 to 26-10-2023
- With late fee of Rs. 3200/- from*** 27-10-2023 to 02-11-2023
- To seek admission in 3rd Semester or 5th Semester of UG Courses of Directorate of Distance and Online Education, University of Jammu, Jammu, candidates shall have to pass at least 50% of subject/papers of theory/practicals in 1st Semester for admission in 3rd Semester and 50% of subject/papers of theory/practicals passed in 3rd Semester to get admission in 5th Semester
- Further, candidates should have submitted the assignments in all subjects for 2nd & 4th Semesters respectively.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Admission Fee – Rs.7915/-
- Practical fee per Subject (Home Science, Psychology, Statistics, Geography & Music) Rs.850/-(Each)
- EVS for 3rd Semester only – Rs.850/-
- Degree Fee Compulsory for Semester-5th Only – Rs.890/-
- Learner Support Centre Fee (if applicable) – Rs.810/-
- The admission shall be made directly by the Admission Committee of the college concerned on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination & strictly as per other statutes.
- The examination shall be held along with the students admitted in the colleges falling under Summer Zone as per this schedule to be notified by the Controller of Examinations
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website