Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) announces Admission to PG Diploma, PG Certificate, Diploma and Certificate Program 2024 (January Batch)
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Admission 2024 – Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) invites online application for admission to PG Diploma, PG Certification, Diploma, and Certificates Program in Management, Information Technology, Education, and Humanities for the Session 2024 (January Batch). Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one of the largest autonomous distance learning education institutes in India. SCDL offers Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma and Certificate programs across industry sectors including Business Management, International Business, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Insurance Management, Education Management, Business and Corporate Law and Entrepreneurship Development. SCDL has introduced “Blended Learning” methodology for all programs, combining all the three forms of learning, namely, Published / Printed – Self-Learning Material / Books, Digital e-learning, and Faculty Interaction – Chat Sessions and Online Classroom Facility. Read on for more details on Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Admission 2024.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Admission 2024
- PG Diploma Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business, Business and Corporate Laws, Supply Chain Management, Data Science, Project Management, Technical Writing in Business Management, Educational Administration; School Counselling, Agri-Business Management; FinTech; Psychological Counselling; Healthcare Management; Banking and Financial Services; Personnel and Human Resource Management; Export and Import Management; Customer Relationship Management; Retail Management; Information Technology; Energy Management; Insurance Business Management; Instructional Design; Pre-primary Teachers Training; Journalism and Mass Communication; Design Thinking; Business Analytics
- PG Certificate: Post Graduate Certificate in Finance (Management Accounting); Management (Cyber Laws); Management (Entrepreneurship Development); Finance (Taxation Laws); Management (Digital Marketing); Management (Event Management)
- Diploma & Certificate Course : Diploma in Creative Writing in English; Diploma in English Language Teaching; Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Rights; Buddha’s Teaching & Vipassana; Blockchain Technology; Packaging to Marketing of Food Products; Virtual Workplace Management ; AWS Solutions Architecture ; Single Courses ; Weight Management
- Last Date for Jan Session intake: 29th February 2024
- Program / Session to Commence from: 01st January 2024
- Classes to Commence from: 02nd January 2024
- Last Date for Change in Specialization: 29 February 2024
- Last Date for Change in Program: 29 February 2024
- Last Date to Pay Complete Program Fee with Late Fee: 15th March 2024
- For PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Diploma Courses : Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For Certificate Courses : Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.scdl.net/
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.scdl.net
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 : Sign Up and Register yourself to the SCDL Apply Online Portal. Login to SCDL Online Application Portal with the login credentials emailed to you at your registered email id.
- Step 2 : Purchase Application Form online from the SCDL Apply Online Portal. You need to complete the entire process of purchasing and filling out the application form online and download the e-prospectus in soft copy on desktop.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form online. Print the online filled Application Form. Attach this application form along with Academic Records in the prescribed format, Work Experience Certificates (If any), 2 passport size Photographs, Photo Identity Proof. For International and SAARC Students, an address in a foreign country is mandatory, along with address proof or copies of passport pages showing visa of the foreign country.
- Step 4 : Pay full program fee via Demand Draft (In favor of “The Director, SCDL Pune” payable at Pune only) or Online from your student login immediately after your admission is confirmed.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website