Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) announce Admission to PhD Program 2022
KKHSOU PhD Admission – Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Guwahati invites application for admission to PhD Programs for the session 2022-23.
Read further for more details on KKHSOU PhD Admission 2022.
PhD Programs Offered
- Disciplines: Economics – 2, Education – 1, Sociology-2, Political Science-2, English – 3, Assamese – 1, Computer Science – 4, Journalism and Mass Communication – 8, Management – 1
No. of Seats
- PhD Program – Total 24 Seats
KKHSOU PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Date of Advertisement: 30th December, 2021
- Last Date of submission of application forms for PhD entrance test: 18th January, 2022.
- Date of Entrance Test for Ph.D.: 30th January 2022 (Sunday).
- Date of Declaration of Results: 14th February 2022.
- Date of Interview cum viva voce for Ph.D. candidates: 21st February to 25th February, 2022.
- Date of Admissions for Ph.D. Programme: 1st March to 12th March, 2022.
- Beginning of Course Work: 15th March 2022
KKHSOU PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course-work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible
- Note: Those Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (JRF) or CSIR NET (JRF) may be exempted from entrance examination subject to submission of necessary qualifying Certificate.
KKHSOU PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.kkhsou.in
- The application for the entrance test will be through online mode only. The applicants are requested to visit the University website www.kkhsou.in for online application.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information is available on the University website.
- For PhD Program – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online mode
- Admission to the PhD program will be based on performance in the written test and interview cum Viva. Shortlisted candidates of the written test will have to make a presentation of their synopsis of a research proposal (format to be notified later) before a panel of experts.
For more details and to online apply, please visit the official website