Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Hyderabad announces Admission to Distance Learning Certificate Courses 2022, Apply now
JNTU Hyderabad Distance Education Certificate Admission 2022 – Online Applications are invited from faculty, working employees and other eligible candidates for admission into the following Certificate Courses, offered by SCDE, JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for the year 2022
JNTU Hyderabad Distance Education Certificate Admission 2022
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Industrial Safety Management
- Industrial Production techniques and Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Internet of things
Duration of the Course
- 6 months
Class Work Timings
- 6:00 PM to 8:00PM (5 day week, Through online mode only)
Minimum No. of Seats
- 20 for Each Course
- Registration for the Course begins 26th November 20222
- Last date for registration of application without fine 17th December 20223
- Last date for registration of application with fine of Rs.500/- 24th December 2022
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: B.Tech. (Any Branch of Engineering)/ B.Sc. Computers)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computers / Mathematics)
- Industrial Safety Management: Candidates completed or pursiung Diploma/UG/PG Degree
- Industrial Production techniques and Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs: Any Branch of Engineering(or) Any Degree(or) Pursuing PG Degree
- Internet of Things: B.Pharmacy/B.Sc./M.Sc.(Science Stream) (or) Pursuing UG/PG Degree
- Desirable: Candidates applying for AIML are presumed to have basic computer knowledge and any programming language.
- The registration process is online mode only https://doa.jntuh.ac.in/
- Certificate Courses will be started only if the number of eligible candidates seeking admission to the program is not less than minimum approved intake by the University.
- The University reserves the right to make alterations in intake and rules for admission.
- Registration Fee: Rs.500/- to be paid (add late fee of Rs. 500/- if applicable) at the time of submitting the online application form.
- Course Fee: At the time of admission, the candidate has to pay a Course fee of Rs.25,000/-. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Examination fee will be collected separately
- Admissions will be made on First-Come-First Serve Basis In online mode after evaluation by the admission committee. The JNTUH Hyderabad Reserves right to increase / decrease the total number of seats in each course or to cancel the entire admission process
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Distance Education Admission Notification 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022