IGNOU OPENNET 2022 for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission – Dates, Eligibility, Application Procedure
IGNOU PB B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program for January 2022 session through Nursing Entrance Test OPENNET-X.
Admission for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program for the January 2022 session will be done region-wise on the basis of merit in the common entrance test. Regional Centres where Post Basic B. Sc (N) Program Study Centres are established will do the counseling and admissions
Candidates can check the detailed information like application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, from this page given below.
- Online Application Starts : 24th March 2022
- Last date of submission of Entrance Test Form:
April 17, 2022extended upto April 24, 2022
- Tentative date of Entrance Test (OPENNET X): May 8, 2022
- Tentative date of declaration of result: To be announced
- Tentative date of Region-wise counseling: To be announced
- In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. (For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery). OR
- In-service Nurses (RNRM) having 10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. (For males nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian
- Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).
- Candidates with less than two years of experience after RNRM should not apply.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- Application forms will be submitted through online portal visit ignou website www.ignou.ac.in
- Check Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing entrance examination and follow the online instruction.
- Read carefully the Rules of the University and other details of the programme thoroughly in the Student Handbook and Prospectus of Post Basic BSc Nursing programme, January 2022 Admissions.
- Examination fee of Rs. 200/- per course is required to be paid through Debit/Credit Card through online mode
- Admission for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme for January, 2022 session will be done region wise on the basis of merit in common entrance test. Regional Centres where Post Basic B. Sc (N) Programme Study Centres are established will do the counseling and admissions.
- Entrance Test will be conducted by SED. Result will be processed by SED. Region based merit list will be prepared after tie-break by SED. Counselling will be conducted by the Regional Centres (RCs). Counselling Committee will be constituted at all the concerned RCs with at least two external nursing experts, from the same state/region
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: Two and a half hours
- Type of Question: Multiple-choice questions
- No. of Question: 120 MCQs (comprising section A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H)
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website