Re-registration process for IGNOU July 2023 session begins, Apply now!
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the Re-registration process for the July 2023 session on the official website. Candidates already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can re-register themselves for the July 2023 session at onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for the re-registration is June 15, 2023.
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Steps to Fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Visit IGNOU official website – onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Click on “New Registration’ button to proceed Select your course option
- Register with basic details and course opted for (If you have already registered on the portal, you may use your Username and Password to log in)
- Login using the details including the enrollment number
- Fill out the application form
- Submit and pay the application fee
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- UPI, including BHIM App