Re-registration process for IGNOU January 2024 session begins
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the Re-registration process for January 2024 session on the official website from December 5, 2023. Candidates already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can re-register themselves for the January 2024 session at website ignou.samarth.edu.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. This portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University. The last date to apply for the re-registration is January 29, 2024.
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Steps to Fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Visit IGNOU official website – ignou.samarth.edu.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop-up message will be displayed on screen.
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB is only acceptable for this purpose)
You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App. Students of the International Division may use online payment options available to them.