Andhra University Distance Education BA, B.Com CET 2020 Notification
School of Distance Education Andhra University announces B.A, B.Com Admission through Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020
Andhra University Distance Education BA, B Com CET 2020 – Applications are invited from the candidates residing in India for Entrance Examination for admission into First Year B.A. /B.Com. Degree Course for the academic year 2020-21 through the School of Distance Education, Andhra University
Andhra University Distance Education BA, B Com CET 2020 Important Dates
|Last date for Receipt of filled-in Examination Applications form||10th July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra University Distance Education BA, B Com Admission 2020
- There is no minimum qualification required to appear for Examination except that candidates should have completed 18 years of age by 1st January 2021.
- Candidates who pass the Entrance examination are eligible for admission into 1st-year BA/B.Com Course in the School of Distance Education, Andhra University
- Except the candidates should have completed age as on 01st July 2020. The admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
Andhra University Distance Education BA, B Com CET 2020 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
- Candidates need to submit their filled-in admission application form along with the required fee, by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Payable at Visakhapatnam and also enclosing Photostate copies of Mark lists, ID Card and 2 self-addressed covers to the Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam through Registered Post only.
|Examination Application form fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through offline Demand draft.|
- The Andhra University Distance Education will release the admit card for the Andhra University Distance Education 2020 after the completion of application forms. Admit cards will be available in person on the spot/on the exam day at the examination center.
- It will have important information like the examination center, exam date, the name of the candidate, etc. The direct link to download admits cards will be updated here. Any information related to the admit card will be updated on our page.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website