Andhra University announces Admission to Distance Learning UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Program 2021-22, Apply now
Andhra University Distance Education Admission- Applications are invited from the candidates residing in India for Admission into the following Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma & Certificate courses offered by the School of Distance Education, Andhra University for the academic year 2021-22.
Read on for more details on Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021.
Six Months Certificate Courses
- Office Automation & Accounting, Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies, Office Automation & Internet Technologies
- Diploma Courses (Two Years)
- Diploma in Music
Undergraduate Courses (Three-Year Duration)
- B.A. (Both English and Telugu Media), B.Com (Both English and Telugu Media), B.Sc. – (English Medium only)
Postgraduate Courses (2 Years) (English Medium Only)
- M.A. Hindi, Telugu, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Mathematics, Music and MHRM; M.Sc. Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Organic Chemistry, M.Com, LLM, MBA 3-years [Marketing/ Finance/ HRM] / MBA 2 years Executive (Marketing/ Finance/ HRM) & MCA (3-years)
One-Year PG Diploma Courses (English Medium Only)
- PG Diploma in Co-operation and Rural Studies, Computer Programming & Applications, Management of Voluntary Organizations, Functional English, Travel & Tourism Management, Environmental Studies, Consumer Education, Management, Translate
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Dates 2021
- Issue of Application Form : 18th October 2021
- Last Date for Submission of online Application without Late fee : 30th November 2021
- Last Date for Submission of online Application with Late fee of Rs. 200/- : 15th December 2021
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For Six Months Certificate Courses : Passed Intermediate/Pass in the B.A./B.Com Entrance Examination conducted by this school
- For UG & Diploma Courses: Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- Passed Intermediate/PUC/Intermediate of A.P. Open School Society or equivalent/Pass in the Entrance Examination conducted by this School
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- Any graduate with second class who qualified in ICET or Entrance examination to be conducted by the School of Distance Education, A.U., are eligible (45% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates)
- For PG Diploma : Passed any Bachelor Degree from a recognized board.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Application Process 2022
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde/
- Duly filled-in Application for Admission along with relevant documents should be sent by registered post/delivered in person at the office of “The Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003 (AP)”, India, on or before the last date.
- Admission notifications are issued in leading national and regional dailies. The detailed information regarding admission is available on the SDE website or on the University website: https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
- M.Sc. (Science Courses), MHRM & LLM : Rs.250/-
- MBA (2-year, 3-year) : Rs.300/-
- UG, PG Diploma & PG Diploma : Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode / E-Challan / Demand Draft mode.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of qualification examinations or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website