Current Affairs and Latest GK for the Week 25 to 31 August 2020
Latest GK & Current Affairs for the Week 25 to 31August 2020 – This Video presents the Latest Current Affairs in MCQ format covering the Current Affairs during the week 25 to 31 August 2020. Topics related to Science and technology, Space research, Awards and honours, Entertainment, Sports, Politics, etc are covered in this Video. The important details of the current affairs are also discussed in the video so that all possible questions can be prepared.
See Latest Current Affairs for the Week 25 to 31 August 2020 Video
Current Affairs Questions covered in this Video
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 30, 2020 announced that September will be observed as “____”.
- Air Chief Marshal R. K. S. Bhadauria on August 24, 2020 launched a mobile application ____ that will provide career-related information to those who want to join the Indian Air Force.
- The RT-PCR process used in COVID-19 tests is ____ Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction.
- ____, Head of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), has been given a two-year extension beyond his tenure of August 26, 2020.
- The 17th _____-India Economic Ministers Consultations was organised virtually on August 29, 2020.
- Hulhumalé Central Park is being developed in which SAARC country with Indian assistance?
- Industry Ministers of ___ countries attended a video meeting on August 25, 2020 to discuss ways to boost cooperation in areas including 5G and Artificial Intelligence.
- Which continent was declared free of the wild polio virus by the World Health Organization on August 25, 2020?
- Who among the following is the U.N. counter-terrorism chief?
- Dustin Johnson of ____ became the new World No-1 ranked player in golf in August 23.
- England’s James Anderson became the first fast bowler to reach 600 test wickets in August 2020. He reached this milestone in his ___ test match.
- Lower House of Parliament in Japan is called:
- Which club won the Champions UEFA League football title in August 2020?
- Students of which IIT launched AIR Scanner, a free-of-cost document-scanning mobile application in August 2020?
- Union Minister of Telecom and IT Ravi Shankar Prasad launched start-up challenge CHUNAUTI on August 28, 2020. It has been done under the Next Generation ___ Scheme.
- Which NASA telescope provided data for mapping a halo of gas surrounding the Andromeda galaxy?
- Who among the following won the International Booker Prize for the novel ‘The Discomfort of Evening’ in August 2020?
- India’s Neelakantha Bhanu Prakash Jonnalagadda (20) won the gold medal at the ____ Sports Olympiad in London.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) on August 30, 2020 asked banks to refund the charges collected on or after ____1, 2020, on transactions carried out through electronic modes like RuPay cards or BHIM-UPI.
- The Banks Board Bureau has recommended name of Dinesh Kumar Khara for post of chairman of ____.
- Which state has topped the NITI Aayog’s Export Preparedness Index 2020?
- Which of the following is acquiring retail, wholesale business and logistics businesses of Future Group for Rs 24,713 crore?
- India’s ‘longest’ passenger ropeway across a river of 1.82 km was unveiled in ____ on August 24, 2020.
- India was declared joint winner of the 2020 Online Chess Olympiad with ____ in August.
- Who among the following won the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix on August 30, 2020?
To Download CA 25 to 31 August 2020 PDF File FREE Click here