Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology releases UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2021 Notification Released, Apply now
UPCATET 2021 -Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut invites applications for Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2021 for admission to various Undergraduates, Post Graduate, M.Tech., MBA, and Ph.D. Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can refer to the page below for more details on UPCATET 2021
Also see – UPCATET 2021 Result declared
- BSc. (Hons) Agriculture; BSc. (Hons) Horticulture; BSc. (Hons) Forestry & B.F. Sc (Bachelor in Fisheries Science); B.V.Sc. & A.H; BSc. (Hons) Home Science (only for girls)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology); B.Tech. (Agril. Engg); B.Tech (Comp. Sc. & Engg); B. Tech. (Mech. Engg.); B.Tech (Electronic & Comm. Engg); B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- M.Sc. (Horticulture); M.Sc. (Forestry)
- M.V.Sc & M.F.Sc. (Masters of Fisheries Science)
- M.Tech., M.Tech./ M.Sc. Biotechnology
- MBA (Agri. Business)
- Diploma Program in Livestock Extension and Veterinary Pharmacy
- Ph.D. (Agriculture); Ph.D. (Horticulture); Ph.D. (Agroforestry); Ph.D. (Home Science); Ph.D. Veterinary Science
UPCATET 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Online Application Form : 28th February to 15th April 2021
- Last Date for the Submission of online Application Form : 15th April 2021
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Fee : 16th April 2021
- Correction in Online Application Form : 17th to 20th April 2021
- Issuance of Admit Card : 01st June 2021
- UPCATET 2021 Exam Date : 16th to 17th June 2021
- Result Declaration : 30th June 2021
- Registration for Online Counselling for UG Starts from : 05th to 07th July 2021
- Online Counselling Documents Upload for UG : 18th to 21st July 2021
- Registration for Online Counselling for PG Starts from : 10th to 14th July 2021
- Online Counselling Documents Upload for PG : 23rd to 25th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for UPCATET 2021
- Nationality: All the candidates must be a citizen of India and a Resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- For Diploma & UG Programs : 10+2 (Intermediate) in PCB/PCMB with English as a subject along with 50% aggregate marks in physics, Chemistry, Bio and English for General/OBC Category and 47.5% for SC/ST
- For PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- MBA (Agri. Business) : Bachelor’s / or Master’s degree in Agriculture or allied disciplines Agriculture, Agril. Engg./Dairy Science/Dairy Technology /Fisheries/ Food Science/ Food Technology/Forestry/ Home Science/ Vegetable Science/Horticulture/Veterinary Science
- For PhD Programs : Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
- For B.V.Sc. and A.H. Programmes: The candidates must be 17 to 25 years old as of October 31, 2021.
- For UG Programs : The candidates must be 16 to 22 years old as of October 31, 2021.
- For PG Programs : There is no age limit for candidates applying for PG programmes.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://upcatetadmissions.org/
UPCATET 2021 Application Process
- Interested and eligible aspirants shall be able to apply for UPCATET 2021 through online mode only.
- Before applying for the candidates must read all the instructions given at the website www.upcatet.org or www.csauk.ac.in
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Download Information Brochure & read all instruction
- Step 2 : New Registration
- Step 3 : Login (Filling information, Qualification Details, Upload Document)
- Step 4 : Application Fees Payment
- Step 5 : Print Application Form
- For UR & OBC Candidates : Rs.1250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates : Rs.1050/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking
UPCATET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Card of UPCATET 2021 will be released from the official website at www.upcatet.org as per the schedule.
- This document is also known as the hall ticket and is issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fee on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination centre, candidates roll number and other credentials are printed in the UPCATET 2021 admit card.
- All the candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank in UPCATET 2021. However, the selection procedure for MBA (Agriculture) is slightly different.
- Selection procedure for MBA (Agriculture) is as follows:
- Candidates first have to appear for the entrance exam.
- All the UPCATET 2021 qualified candidates are then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- All the candidates will be selected on the basis of the Comprehensive Merit List.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Online mode
- Language : English & Hindi
- Duration : 3 hours
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions : 200 Questions
- Total Marks : 600 Marks
- For every correct answer : 3 Marks will be added to the total score.
- For every wrong answer : 1 Mark will be deducted from the total score.
Exam Pattern for PhD Programs and MBA Agriculture:
- Duration : 2 Hours
- Total Questions : 100 Questions
- Total Marks : 300 Marks
UPCATET 2021 Syllabus
- For B.Sc Courses : The syllabus for B.Sc. courses will be the same as the syllabus for 12th class UP Board.
- For M.Sc Courses : The syllabus for M.Sc. courses will be the same as the UG courses of the respective subjects.
- For Ph.D. Statistics : Measures of central tendency and dispersion, Skewness and kurtosis, Probability, Normal distribution (properties only)
- Ayodhya, Meerut, Banda, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website