UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Exam 2022, Apply Now
UPCATET 2022 – Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda would organise U.P. Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET)-2022 on rotation for admission in all the programmes of the four agriculture universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2022-23.
Candidates can refer to the page below for more details on UPCATET 2022.
Program Offered in
- Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda
- Acharya Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Kumarganj, Ayodhya
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Modipuram, Meerut
- BSc. (Hons) Agriculture; BSc. (Hons) Horticulture; BSc. (Hons) Forestry & B.F. Sc (Bachelor in Fisheries Science); B.V.Sc. & A.H; BSc. (Hons) Home Science (only for girls)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology); B.Tech. (Agril. Engg); B.Tech (Comp. Sc. & Engg); B. Tech. (Mech. Engg.); B.Tech (Electronic & Comm. Engg); B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- M.Sc. in Horticulture; Forestry CS/HS; Agriculture,
- M.V.Sc & M.F.Sc. (Masters of Fisheries Science)
- M.Tech. in Agri. Engg.; Mechanical Engg.; M.Tech./ M.Sc. Biotechnology
- MBA (Agri. Business)
- Ph.D. (Agriculture); Ph.D. (Horticulture); Ph.D. (Agroforestry); Ph.D. (Home Science); Ph.D. Veterinary Science
UPCATET Dates 2022
- Application Form release: 01st March 2022
- Last date to fill application form: 30th April 2022
- Last date to deposit the UPCATET 2022 fee : 02nd May 2022
- UPCATET 2022 Application Form Correction Period : 1st to 05th May 2022
- Release of UPCATET 2022 Admit card: 01st June 2022
- UPCATET 2022 Exam Dates: 16th & 17th June 2022
- UPCATET 2022 Result Date: 30th June 2022
UPCATET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality : All the candidates must be a citizen of India and a Resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- For UG Programs : 10+2 (Intermediate) in PCB/PCMB with English as a subject along with 50% aggregate marks in physics, Chemistry, Bio and English for General/OBC Category and 47.5% for SC/ST
- For PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- MBA (Agri. Business) : Bachelor’s / or Master’s degree in Agriculture or allied disciplines Agriculture, Agril. Engg./Dairy Science/Dairy Technology /Fisheries/ Food Science/ Food Technology/Forestry/ Home Science/ Vegetable Science/Horticulture/Veterinary Science
- For PhD Programs : Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
- For B.V.Sc. and A.H. Programmes : The candidates must be 17 to 25 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- For UG Programs : The candidates must be 16 to 22 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- For PG Programs : There is no age limit for candidates applying for PG programmes.
- For Master’s & PhD : No age limit
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://upcatetadmissions.org/
UPCATET Application Process 2022
- Interested and eligible aspirants shall be able to apply for UPCATET 2022 through online mode only.
- Before applying for the candidates must read all the instruction given at the website https://upcatetexam.org/ or www.csauk.ac.in
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Download Information Brochure & read all instruction
- Step 2 : New Registration
- Step 3 : Login (Filling information, Qualification Details, Upload Document)
- Step 4 : Application Fees Payment
- Step 5 : Print Application Form
- For UR & OBC Candidates : Rs.1250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates : Rs.1050/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking
UPCATET 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of UPCATET 2022 will be released from the official website at www.upcatet.org as per the schedule.
- This document is also known as the hall ticket and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fee on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination centre, candidates roll number and other credentials are printed in the UPCATET 2022 admit card.
- All the candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank in UPCATET 2022. However, the selection procedure for MBA (Agriculture) is slightly different.
- Selection procedure for MBA (Agriculture) is as follows:
- Candidates first have to appear for the entrance exam.
- All the UPCATET 2022 qualified candidates are then called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- All the candidates will be selected on the basis of the Comprehensive Merit List.
UPCATET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Online mode
- Language : English & Hindi
- Duration : 3 hours
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions : 200 Questions
- Total Marks : 600 Marks
- For every correct answer : 3 Marks will be added to the total score.
- For every wrong answer : 1 Mark will be deducted from the total score.
Exam Pattern for PhD Programs and MBA Agriculture:
- Duration : 2 Hours
- Total Questions : 100 Questions
- Total Marks : 300 Marks
UPCATET 2021 Syllabus
- For B.Sc Courses : The syllabus for B.Sc. courses will be the same as the syllabus for 12th class UP Board.
- For M.Sc Courses : The syllabus for M.Sc. courses will be the same as the UG courses of the respective subjects.
- For Ph.D. Statistics : Measures of central tendency and dispersion, Skewness and kurtosis, Probability, Normal distribution (properties only)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website