Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) announces UP B.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test 2021
UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021 – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP has invited online applications for UP B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to B.Sc Nursing Course in various colleges affiliated to the University for the academic session 2021-22
Check out more details on UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021 from the page below.
UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021 Important Dates
- Start of the Application Process: 01st September 2021
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 15th October 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 18th October 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: To be announced
- UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021: 4th week of Oct/ 1st week of Nov2021
- Result Declaration: Within 07-10 days after the exam
- Tentative Date of 1st Counselling: 1st week of Dec 2021
- Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling: 3rd week of Dec 2021
- Last date up to 3rd counselling for which students will be admitted against available vacancies: 10th January 2022
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021
- Aspirants are advised to check the ABVMU CET eligibility criteria 2021/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET eligibility 2021:
- Minimum Age: 17 years on or before December 31, 2021
- Maximum Age: 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST. 40 years for candidates with Physical Disability (PH).
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class with Sciences. They must have obtained 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed the English exam.
- Students of State Open School recognized by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) having Science subjects and English are also eligible.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 examination
- 05% of total marks in core subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) is relaxed for SC/ ST.
- Both male and female candidates can apply. Some colleges may be taking only female candidates.
UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can submit the UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021 application form via online mode only
- No application form shall be received by post. Online application can be submitted on website www.abvmuup.edu.in
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website, abvmuup.edu.in
- Click on the registration link to start the registration process. Provide the email id, mobile number and password of choice.
- Next step is the payment of the application fee as per category.
- On confirmation of fee submission proceed to the next step.
- Upload the photograph, signature and sample sheet.
- Last step form filling, reviewing it and final submission.
- Application Fee amounting to Rs.2000/- (Unreserved (UR)/OBC) and Rs.1200/- (SC/ ST)
- Payment can be done using the online mode through State Bank of India – Fee Collect Link. Please note that the application fee once submitted will not be returned.
UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
- Shift Timings: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Negative Marking: No marks deducted
- Qualifying Marks: 50%
- Level of exam: Intermediate
- Nursing Aptitude – 20%
- Chemistry – 20%
- Physics – 20%
- Biology – 20%
- English and General Knowledge – 20%
- Allahabad; Lucknow; Agra; Meerut; Bareilly; Gorakhpur; GautamBudh Nagar (NOIDA); Jhansi; Kanpur; Varanasi.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website