TS ICET 2022 for MBA and MCA Admission – Dates, Exam Pattern, Fees, Application Form
TS ICET 2022 – Kakatiya University, Warangal will be conducting Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2022 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad for admission into MBA and MCA Courses (full time/part-time/evening /distance mode) offered by the various Universities in the State of Telangana for academic year 2022-23
Check out more details on TS ICET 2022 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode on or before the due date.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2022
TS ICET 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of registration & submission of online application form: 6th April 2022
- Last date for registration & submission of online application form without late fee: Rs.450/- For SC/ST/ Differently-abled Candidates Rs.650/- For Others: 27th June 2022
- Last date for registration & submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs.250/: 11th July 2022
- Last date for registration & submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs.500/: 18th July 2022
- Last date for registration & submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs.1000/-: 23rd July 2022
Date of Exam:
- Day -1: 27th July, 2022 (Wednesday) (AN) 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M
- Day -2: 28th July, 2022 (Thursday) (FN) 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M; (AN) 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
TS ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be an Indian National and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
The candidates seeking admission into:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) course should have passed a Bachelor Degree of minimum 3-years duration. (Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course should have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level. (Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by the Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) within the jurisdiction of the University should have recognition by a joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2022.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2022 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET 2022 Application Process
- TSICET-2022 Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- For Other Candidates – Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST and Differently Abled Candidates – Rs. 450/-
TS ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 200 questions
- Number of Marks: 200 Marks
- Medium of the Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu /English & Urdu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper.
- Sections: There are 3 sections namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
- Negative Mark: There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
- The TSICET – 2022 examination will be held at the following 14 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh – Adilabad; Kodad; Hyderabad; Karimnagar; Khammam; Nalgonda; Mahaboobnagar; Siddipet; Nizamabad; Kurnool; Tirupati; Warangal; Vijayawada; Visakhapatnam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates