SRI Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam notified Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET-2022) for Admission to B.Ed. Courses
AP EdCET 2022 – A.P. Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed.CET-2022) for the year 2022 will be conducted by SRI Padmavati Mahila Visva Vidyalayam, Tirupati University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for Admission into B.Ed. Regular and B.Ed. Spl (H.I. V.I & I.D.) Courses (2 years) for the Academic Year 2022-23
Eligibility Criteria details before going to apply. Students will find all the required details at online website.
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test ( AP EdCET) 2022
- B.Ed. Regular
- B.Ed. Spl (H.I. V.I & I.D.) Courses (2 years)
AP EdCET 2022 Important Dates
- Notification of AP.EdCET-2022: 05th May 2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online Forms: 09th May 2022
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application with Late Fee: 07th June 2022
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 03rd July 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: 13th July 2022
- Availability of Preliminary Answer Key: July 2022
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates should have passed /appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc (Home Science)/B.Com./BCA/BBA at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2022. Candidates are required to procedure mark a memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree i.e, BA/B.Sc/B.Sc (Home Science) /B.Com /BCA /BBA and or in the Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any qualification equivalent thereto.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories SC/ST/BC (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on the 1st of July in the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP EdCET 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online application only through official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET/Edcet/EDCET_HomePage.aspx
Steps to Follow
- Step-1: Fee Payment – Candidates can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Step-2: Know your Payment Status – Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Step-3: Fill Application – After fee payment either by cash at AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidates should fill in the Application through this option.
- Step-4: Print Application Form – After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form
- The registration and processing fee for OC – Rs.650/-; BC – Rs.500/-; SC/ST – Rs.450; for B.Ed. and B.Ed. Spl. (H.I. V.I. and I.D.) Course through online payment gateway.
AP EdCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Language of Exam: Question paper will be in English & Telugu except for English methodology
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes
- Number of Question: 150 Questions
- Number of Marks: 150 Marks
Distribution of Question and Marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Part A – General English||25||25|
|Part B – General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part B – Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|Part C – Methodology||100||100|
- Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A, Part-B and Part-C of the EdCET-2022 covers the Degree Subjects (BA, B.Com. BSc)
- Applicants should download hall tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/edcet only. Appearance at AP Ed.CET-2022 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the course automatically.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam 2022 Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- B.Ed Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022