State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra announces MAH BHMCT CET 2022 for admission to UG Course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology Program
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 – Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will conduct MAH-BHMCT CET 2022 for admission to the First year of Four-Year full time Graduate Degree Course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) for the academic session 2022-23.
Read on for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, pattern and more for MAH BHMCT CET 2022.
About MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022
- The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 for admission to the first year of a four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) for Academic Year 2022-23.
- The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government Aided Institutes offering HMCT Course
- All Un-Aided HMCT Institutes covered as per the Act
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Important Dates
- Online registration for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 on the website: 19th April 2022 to 07th May 2022
- Issue of Hall Ticket through login of successfully registered candidates: To be notified later
- Date of Online MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 : August 21, 2022
- Declaration of Result of the MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 on the Website: To be notified later
- The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- (1) Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate, –
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Online registration for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 on the website https://bhmctcet2022.mahacet.org/
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates Rs. 800/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS] & Persons with Disability
- Candidates Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disabilities belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 600/-
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – Online
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- The Online test will have 100 Questions
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Four Options)
- Subject Topic
- English Language : 40 questions
- Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic) : 30 Questions
- General Knowledge & Awareness including questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/ tourism etc. : 30 questions
- Mark/s per Question : 1 marks per question
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Hotel Management Courses – Entrance Exams after 12th, 10th
- Hotel Management Admission 2022
- MHT CET 2022