Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) 2022 for Admission to PG Courses, Apply Online
AP PGECET 2022 – Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of APSCHE invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final semester (year) exam in the qualifying degree for entrance tests and admission into first year of various PG Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech etc) offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universities and their Constituent/Affiliated [Govt. & Private (Aided/Unaided)] Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) 2022
- Andhra University (AU): www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU): www.svuniversity.edu.in
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU): www.skuniversity.ac.in
- Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU): www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam (SPMVV): www.spmvv.ac.in
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU) For more details: www.yvu.edu.in www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
- Rayalaseema University (RU): www.ruk.ac.in
- Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU): www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
- Dravidian University (DU): www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Krishna University (KRU): www.kru.ac.in
- Adi Kavi Nannaya University (AKNU): www.aknu.edu.in
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (DrBRAU): www.brau.edu.in
- Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University (DrAHUU): www.ahuuk.ac.in
- Cluster University, Kurnool (CUK)
- Date of commencement of online registration & Submission of applications: 22nd June 2022
- Last date for submitting the online application: 20th July 2022
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-: 25th July 2022
- Last date with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 29th July 2022
- Commencement of Entrance tests tentatively from: 17th August 2022
- To be eligible for admission into a course, the candidate
- Must have passed the Qualifying Examination as mentioned in the Information Brochure, and
- Must have qualified in the AP PGCET-2022 Test conducted by the Yogi Vemana University in the concerned subject in which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the Convener may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying examination concerned.
- But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer any right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the Common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying examination before the commencement of the admissions process.
- He / She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
- For further details, go through the Information Brochure available in the websites: www.yvu.edu.in (or) https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Before filling and submission of online application form, the candidates are advised to go through the relevant instructions and Demo Application form available in the websites: https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in (or) www.yvu.edu.in
- The eligibility of the candidates is not verified / decided at the time of application and during the entrance test. The verification will be done only during the admissions. Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the course/subject they are applying for.
- Candidates should note that the Hall Tickets, Results of Entrance Tests, Rank Cards, Schedules for exercising web based options and certificate verification and other related information will be made available only through websites given above and the candidates can download the same. No personal intimation in this regard will be sent to the candidates either by post or by mail.
- The candidates will have to appear for the entrance test and for certificate verification on their own expenses.
- Registration Fee for a single Test is Rs.850/- for OC, Rs.750/- for BC candidates and Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The fee may be paid at any APonline centers or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/ Net Banking). For submission of online application, visit the above websites.
- The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration. The question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks.
- No negative mark for wrong answer.
- The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items.
- The items will be framed only from the syllabus of the entrance test.
Syllabus for APPGCET 2022
- The syllabus for Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests – 2022 will be made available in the websites https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in or www.yvu.edu.in
- The entrance tests in all the subjects (except M.P.Ed) will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions for 100 marks of 90 minutes duration Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Anantapur; Chittoor; Dr YSR Kadapa; East Godavari; Guntur; Krishna; Kurnool; Prakasam; Sri Potti; Sri Ramulu Nellore; Srikakulam; Visakhapatnam; Vizianagaram; West Godavari; Hyderabad
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam 20202 Notifications and Dates
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- State Entrance Exams 2022