Vizag Steel MT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT) (HR/Mktg/CC)|
| Post|| Vacancies||Category||Persons with Disability|
Vizag Steel MT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration to RINL commences from||08th December 2020|
|Online Registration closes on||29th December 2020|
|It may be noted that above mentioned||Dates are tentative|
Eligibility Criteria for Vizag Steel MT Recruitment 2020
|Qualifications of MT (HR)|
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PwD) in Bachelor’s Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University / Institute.
- In case of dual specialization, the major/main specialization should be HRM
|Qualifications of MT (Marketing)|
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC) in Bachelor’s Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
- In case of dual specialization, the major/main specialization should be Marketing Management.
|Qualifications of MT (CC)|
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Mass Communications / Journalism from a recognized University / Institute.
- Note: Candidates have to produce the Provisional / OD Certificate and Mark Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks during Personal Interview. No other documents will be accepted in this regard
- Born not earlier than 01-05-1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-05-2020) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and thus, not entitled to OBC reservation, should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’
- OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the recent certificate issued by the Competent Authority in line with the Govt. of India guidelines issued from time to time.
- SC candidates are required to submit caste certificates issued by Competent Authorities.
Vizag Steel MT Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply to UGC-NET-June 2020. The online registration has commenced from 16-03-2020
- Candidates may visit “https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx” website for registering online to UGC-NET- 2020.
- Online Registration to RINL: The candidates are also required to register online for RINL only through RINL website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
|Steps for Applying to RINL|
|STEP 1||Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”|
|STEP 2||Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.|
|STEP 3||Have the following readily available: e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)|
- Enter correct details like UGC-NET Application Number, Roll Number Score, Full Name, DOB, Category, PwD status, email id, personal details, qualification and experience details and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting, page shall direct to payment gateway.
- In case of General and OBC category, application fee shall be deposited through payment gate way by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General, EWS & OBC candidates and no application fee for SC/PwD candidates
- The Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
|Selection will consist of the following:|
|UGC-NET, June-2020: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT (HR), MT (Mktg) & MT (CC) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of June-2020 in the following Papers:|
|Post||Corresponding UGC-Net-2020 paper||Corresponding UGC- Net-2020 paper code|
| MT(HR)||Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM|| 55|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
|General (Unreserved)/EWS||40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together|
|SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD||35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together|
- Qualified Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2020 examination for Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET June-2020 examination and Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared Post-wise and Category-wise.
Training & Probation
- Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one more year.
- Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500 (Pre-Revised)
- On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 24,900-3%- 50,500/- (Pre-Revised).