NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is looking to recruit eligible persons for the post of Executive Trainee. A total of 60 vacancies are available for Finance and Human Resource Fields.
NTPC ET Online application link will be available on 07th March 2022. The link will close on 21st March 2022 at careers.ntpc.co.in.
More details regarding NTPC ET Recruitment 2022 such as required qualification, relaxations, selection process and conditions, etc. will be available in the detailed notification.
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment Video
- No of Posts: 60
- Executive Trainee-Finance (CA/CMA) – 20 Posts
- Executive Trainee-Finance (MBA-Finance) – 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee-HR – 30 Posts
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC: 07th March 2022
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC: 21st March 2022
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification: ET Finance – CA/CMA and MBA in Finance
- Age Limit: 29 years (as on last date of application)
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in
- Only online mode of application will be accepted. The online application portal will remain open for the period from 07th March to 21st March 2022
- Any further addendum/corrigendum/update will only be published on our website
Grade /Pay Scale
- E1 (Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000/-) IDA Pay Scale
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website