MRPL Recruitment 2022 fot Assistant Engineer and Executive for 78 Posts, Apply Now
MRPL Recruitment 2022 – The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has issued the notification for the post of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executives in E2 Grade through GATE 2022. There are 78 vacancies available for the posts.
Interested candidates can apply online for the post through the official website. The last date for submission of the online application is 15th January 2023.
- Name of the Board: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executives in E2 Grade
- Date of Notification: 14th December 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17th December 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 15th January 2023
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: Will be announced on the official website
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical) – 28
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 24
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 07
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) – 11
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) – 05
- Number of Vacancies: 78 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical): BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical Engineering With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Civil Engineering With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Civil Engineering (CE)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Instrumentation Technology With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science): BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Science / Information Engineering/ Information Technology/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning / Data Science / Cyber Security / Internet-of-Things With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Age limit for Assistant Engineer in MRPL is Maximum 27 years for Unreserved (UR) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates.
- The cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age shall be 15/01/2023.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST category will be applicable only for the posts reserved for respective category. Details of age relaxation for various reserved categories are provided below:
- OBC (NCL): By 3 years
- SC/ST: By 5 years.
- Selection methodology will comprise of initial shortlisting based on valid GATE 2022 marks followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The short-listing of candidates for GD and PI will be done based on the marks obtained by them (Out of 100) in the GATE 2022 examination. Marks of any previous/other GATE examination will not be considered.
- The candidates will be called for GD and PI in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. 1 Post: 5 candidates, as per the reservation of posts). In case multiple candidates are having same GATE marks, then the candidate who has got higher marks in the essential qualification mentioned above will be considered.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post, may visit the website https://www.mrpl.co.in/careers and Click on “Advt.No.85/2022
- Recruitment of Assistant Engineers And Assistant Executives in ‘E2’ Grade of Management Cadre through GATE 2022”
- General, OBC (including non-creamy layer) and EWS category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rs. 100 application fee plus Rs. 18 GST) while applying online
- SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee
- The selected candidates will get a salary from Rs.50, 000/- to Rs.1, 60,000/- per month
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website