Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 195 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts
MRPL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice Trainee Posts – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.mrpl.co.in for the recruitment of total 195 (One Hundred and Nineteen Five) Graduate Apprentice Training and Technician Apprentice Trainee Vacancies.
Online Applications are invited by MRPL – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, ONGC from 18th April 2019 at 10:00 AM to 17th May 2019 till 11:59 PM for 195 vacancies.
See: Fresher Jobs
MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- MRPL invites applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time). Apprentices are required for the following subject fields:
- Organization: MRPL – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Posts Name: Graduate & Technician Apprentices
- Post and Vacancies: 195
Graduate Apprenticeship Training
- Chemical Engineering: 29 Jobs
- Civil Engineering: 07 Jobs
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 08 Jobs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 10 Jobs
- Instrumentation Engineering: 09 Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering: 24 Jobs
Technician Apprenticeship Training
- Chemical Engineering: 27 Jobs
- Civil Engineering: 07 Jobs
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 15 Jobs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 12 Jobs
- Instrumentation Engineering: 06 Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering: 26 Jobs
- Commercial Practice: 15 Jobs
- The monthly stipend credited to Graduate Apprentice Trainee post recruited candidates is Rs.10000/-
- For Technician Apprentice Trainees, the stipend per month is Rs.7100/-
MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application Form will commence from 18th April 2019 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date for Online Application 17th May 2019 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)
- Availability of Admit Cards on website 15 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Written Test Will be announced on MRPL website
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
- Candidates who have completed and possess the essential qualification by 17th May 2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/who do not have marksheets and degree/diploma certificate (either provisional or final) are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice or are undergoing apprenticeship training at MRPL or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time) are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying against Un-reserved training positions should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Candidates applying against training positions reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per the norm adopted by the University/Institute
- Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters i.e., total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all years/semesters without giving any weightage to any particular year/semester, irrespective of the method used by the University/Institution. Aggregate percentage of marks should not be rounded off (for example 54.99 % not be rounded off as 55 %)
Selection Process for MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019
- The selection process shall consist of written test. The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by MRPL etc.
- WRITTEN TEST (Duration- 90 Minutes)
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Question from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks
- All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
- MRPL reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written exam/screening Test in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by MRPL only.
- The company shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the candidate on account of travelling, boarding, lodging for attending written test.
MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Steps for Applying:
- A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “career” page of www.mrpl.co.in and click on the link “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.04/Apprentice/2019”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised job specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement-Advt.No.04/Apprentice/2019”
- If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised job specifications, then he/she can click the link “Apply Online-Advt.No.04/Apprentice/2019” and fill the details in the respective fields.
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Discipline, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Experience, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.