LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1753 posts of Apprentice Development Officers
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Notification – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited candidates to fill up Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Western Zonal Office, Mumbai. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of LIC at licindia.in and apply.
Also See : LIC ADO 2019 Results for Mains Exam declared, here’s how to check
A total of 1753 posts will be hired through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the recruitment drive is till June 9, 2019.
Also See : LIC ADO 2019 Admit Card for Prelims released, here’s how to download
Those Candidates are interested to the following vacancy and have all eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
LIC ADO 2019 Vacancy Details
- Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) – 1753 Posts
- Ahmedabad (168 Posts)
- Amravati (77 Posts)
- Aurangabad (74 Posts)
- Bhavnagar (58 Posts)
- Gandhinagar (71 Posts)
- Goa (58 Posts)
- Kolhapur (54 Posts)
- Mumbai (452 Posts)
- Nadiad (47 Posts)
- Nagpur (105 Posts)
- Nanded (31 Posts)
- Nashik (107 Posts)
- Pune (126 Posts)
- Rajkot (90 Posts)
- Satara (29 Posts)
- Surat (81 Posts)
- Thane (62 Posts)
- Vadodara (63 Posts)
LIC ADO Salary 2019
LIC ADO 2019 Pay Scale
- During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed of Rs. 34,503/- stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation.
- On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of Rs.21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of Rs.21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17) – 55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training. The period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Eligibility Criteria for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
(As on 01st May 2019)
- The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three streams, namely, Agents Category, Employees Category and Open Market Category.
- (i) For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- (ii) An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who have good knowledge of insurance marketing and also those who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
- Other – Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.
- The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01st May 2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd May 1989 and not later than 01st May 1998 (both days inclusive) as on 01st May 2019.
- The upper age limit (in completed years) as on 01st May 2019 of an applicant belonging to a group given below, shall not exceed the age mentioned below:
- Member of a SC or a ST – 35
- Member of OBCs (other than those in creamy layer) – 33
- LIC Employee who is not a member of a SC or a ST or OBCs – 42
- LIC Employee who is a member of OBCs (other than those in the creamy layer) – 45
- LIC Employee who is a member of a SC or ST – 47
- LIC Agent or Other than Agent (such as DSE/FSE) who is not a member of SC or ST or OBCs – 40
- LIC Agent or Other than Agent (such as DSE/FSE) who is a member of OBCs (Other than those in the creamy layer) – 43
- LIC Agent or Other than Agent (such as DSE/FSE) who is a member of a SC or a ST – 45
LIC ADO 2019 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be done on the basis of two phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination followed by Interview. Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Choice of Division
- Recruitment Notifications are being issued by all Zonal Offices. The candidate shall apply to one Division only.
- Ahmedabad; Amravati; Aurangabad; Bhavnagar; Gandhinagar; Goa; Kolhapur; Mumbai-I/Ii/Iii/Iv; Nadiad; Nagpur; Nanded; Nashik; Pune-I/Ii; Rajkot; Satara; Surat; Thane and Vadodara.
- For SC/ST – Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges
- Others – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
See: LIC AAO 2019 recruitment notification
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Detailed guidelines/procedures for –
- Application registration
- Payment of fees
- Document scan and upload
- Candidates can apply online only from 20th May 2019 to 09th June 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Points to be noted before Registration
- Before applying online, candidates should
- scan these
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying)
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers”.
- No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01st May 2019 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018-19”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized LIC website www.licindia.in for details and updates
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date of Online Registration of Application & Online Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 20th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application & Online Payment of Application Fees/Intimation: Charges: 09th June 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam: 29th June 2019 onwards
- Dates of Online Exam -Preliminary (Tentative): 06th & 13th July 2019
- Dates of Online Exam-Main (Tentative): 10th August 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Western Zonal Office, Mumbai, Website www.licindia.in