Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2024, Apply online for June Course
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2024 – The Indian Navy has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers for Various Entries – JAN 2024 (ST 24) Course. Eligible unmarried Indian Male and Female candidates may apply online for the Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2023 from the website joinindiannavy.gov.in starting from April 29, 2023
All the details related to Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2024 are given below.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2024
- Selected candidates will undergo training for respective branches/cadres/ specialisations as under:
- (a) Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) GS(X) / Hydrography
- (b) Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Pilot / Naval Air Operations Officers / Air Traffic Controller / Logistics / Education/ Technical (Engineering & Electrical) / Naval Constructor.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2024
SSC Officer Recruitment Details
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Regular Basis
- No of Vacancies: 242 SSC Officers Entry JAN 2024 (AT 24) Course Posts
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
- Total vacancies notified by the Indian Navy through this Recruitment Notification are 227. Details of Branch Wise Vacancies are as follows –
- General Service [GS(X)] – 50
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 10
- Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO) – 20
- Pilot – 25
- Logistics – 30
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 15
- Education : 12
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] : 20
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] : 60
- Starting date of online application: 29th April 2023
- Closing date of Online Application: 14th May 2023
General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidates must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- (ii) MBA with First Class, or
- (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- (i) 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- (ii) 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- (iii) 60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry with Physics in B.Sc.
- (iv) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
- (v) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- (vi) 60% marks in M Tech from a recognized University/Institute in any of the following disciplines:-
- (a) Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science
- Note (1): Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Telecommunication (vi) Telecommunication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- Branch – Born Between (Both Dates inclusive)
- General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1988, and January 1, 2004.
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1998, and July 1, 2004.
- Naval Air Operations Officer – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1999, and July 1, 2004.
- Pilot – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1999, and July 1, 2004.
- Logistics – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1998, and January 1, 2004.
- Education – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1998, and July 1, 2022 for females and between July 2, 1996, and July 1, 2002, for males.
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1998, and January 1, 2004.
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1998, and January 1, 2004.
- Naval Constructor – Candidates should be born between July 2, 1998, and January 1, 2004.
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 29th April 2023
- To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take a printout of the application and carry it while appearing for an SSB interview.
- The selection procedure is as follows
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on the preference of entries and normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B.Tech. For candidates who have completed or are in the final year of BE/B.Tech, marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Non-Engineering Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc, and B.Com, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in their final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% of marks by sending an email at the address [email protected]
- SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) followed by Aviation medical examination
- Merit lists would be prepared separately for Extended NOC and Regular NOC based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the respective course/entry.
Tenure of Commission
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website