Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022, Apply for 30 SSC Officers Posts
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army has released a Notification for Recruitment to the post of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps 2022. All interested candidates can apply online from 15th July to 14th August 2022 till 05.00 PM
A total of 30 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. The candidates can check the post below for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, selection process for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022
Details of Vacancies
- Army Dental Corps (Male) – 27 Posts
- Army Dental Corps ( Female ) – 03 Posts
- Total: A total of 30 (Thirty) vacancies are available
- Indian Army Dental Corps Notification Date: 15th July 2022
- Indian Army Dental Corps Application Starting Date: to be released
- Indian Army Dental Corps Application Last Date: 14th August 2022
- Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/ MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- He/she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Jul 2022 & must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2022.
- Note: Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS) 2022 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 02 May 2022, are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must submit the copy of the Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2022 along with the application.
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31st December 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online from 15th July to 14th August 2022
- Candidates are advised to log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in select the option ‘ Army Dental Corps’ under ‘Officers Selection’ or use the following link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility and submit the application online (Only online applications will be accepted).
- Candidates are advised to read the Info Brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of written, Interview and Medical Exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Indian Air force Entrance Exams and Recruitment Notifications 2022
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022