Exciting news for Bank Job Aspirants – State Bank of India has come out with an advertisement for recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers across India – SBI PO Recruitment 2023
SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification released for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts, Apply now
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023 –India’s largest public sector bank – the State Bank of India (SBI) has come out with a notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers 2023-24. State Bank of India serves the needs of people, businesses, and the government with its large number of 24000 branches, cutting-edge technology, and wide range of financial goods and services. Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officers, can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. Interested applicants who wish to join the State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer may apply online after thoroughly reading the job notification regarding eligibility requirements, online application process, registration fee, issuance of call letters, process & exam pattern and interview Format, and ensuring that they satisfy the specified requirements and follow the stated processes.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- Job Location: Across India
- Total No. of Vacancies – 2000 Vacancies
SBI Probationary Officers Vacancies
- Online Registration including Editing/Modification: 07th to 27th September 2023
- Payment of Application Fee: 07th to 27th September 2023
- Download of Preliminary Exam Call Letters: 02nd Week of October 2023 onwards
- Phase-I Online Preliminary Exam: November 2023
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Exam: November / December 2023
- Download of Main Exam Call letter: November / December 2023
- Phase-II Online Main Exam: December 2023/ January 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Exam: December 2023 / January 2024
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: January / February 2024
- Phase-III Psychometric Test: January / February 2024
- Interview & Group Exercises: January / February 2024
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2024
SBI Probationary Officers Eligibility Criteria
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive)
- The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- For PWD by 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before 31.12.2023
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI Career website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers starting from 07th September 2023
- To apply online they may follow below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down go to Important Web-Links section
- Click on Online Application link
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
- Category-wise application fee is as mentioned below
- UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL
- Payment Mode – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Basic pay is Rs.41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three phase process. All stages are as mentioned below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
Phase II – Main Examination
- The Main Exam will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- (i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Exam): There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test: The Bank may conduct a Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Findings of the test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates.
III Phase Comprise of:
- The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website