ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies, Dates, Eligibility, Selection Process
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 – Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has released the notification and invites the online application for the recruitment of 75 Probationary Officers in cadre of Executive Officers Posts. Interested applicants can apply online till 20th April 2022.
Read on for more information on ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application form, etc.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization Name- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)
- Post Name- Probationary Officer
- Total Vacancies – 75 Posts
- Category- Government Jobs
- Job Location- Mumbai
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 21st March 2022 to 20th April 2022
- Payment of application fee / intimation charges (online) : 21st March 2022 to 20th April 2022
- Download of call letters for PreExamination Training : 25th April 2022 Onwards
- Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST: First and second week of May, 2022
- Download of call letters for Online written examination : First week of May, 2022 onwards
- Online written Examination : 29th May 2022
- Declaration of result of Online Written Examination : Between 15th – 19th June, 2022
- Interview :July /August 2022
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age (as on 21.03.2022)
- Minimum: 21 years, Maximum – 30 years
- i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 22.03.1992 and not later than 21.03.2001 (both the dates inclusive)
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Candidates Can Apply https://www.ecgc.in/ between 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in ECGC 2022 Jobs PO
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others
- Payment Mode : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- The selection of candidates for the Probationary Officer post through ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 will be done in the following stages:
- Online Test ( Objective & Descriptive )
- The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
- Examination : Online mode
Objective Test- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
- Duration : 140 minutes
- Total Question : 200
- Total Marks : 200
- Reasoning Ability- 50-Q (40 minutes)
- English Language- 40-Q (30 minutes)
- Computer Knowledge- 20-Q (10 minutes)
- General Awareness- 40-Q (20 minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50-Q (40 minutes)
Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)
- 40 minutes for both questions together
- Essay Writing – One out of two given options (for 20 Marks)
- Precis Writing- One out of two given options (for 20 Marks)
- Kanpur, Varanasi, Patna, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Ranchi and Jaipur.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022
- Banking Entrance Exams Notifications 2022