IBPS Clerk (CRP CLERKS-XII) 2022 Notification, Apply Online for 7000 Clerical Cadre Posts for Vacancies of 2023-24
IBPS Clerk 2022 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for IBPS Clerk 2022 (CRP Clerks -XII) for the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts to be filled during the financial year 2023-24 in the Participating Banks. 7000 vacancies have been announced for the clerical cadre in multiple public sector banks across the country.
IBPS Clerk 2022
- Bank of Baroda; Canara Bank Indian; Overseas Bank; UCO Bank; Bank of India; Central Bank of India; Punjab National Bank; Union Bank of India; Bank of Maharashtra; Indian Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 01st July to 21st July 2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01st July to 21st July 2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022 onwards
- Download of call letters for Online Examination – Preliminary: August 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main: October 2022
- Online Examination – Main: October 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
- Clerk – 7000 (Approx)
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2022
- Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-X should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in the advertisement:
- Nationality / Citizenship: Citizen of India
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- SC /ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen – Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years
- Widows, divorced women – 9 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Candidates can apply online only from 01st July to 21st July 2022 at IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC / ST / PWBD / EXSM candidates
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Mode of Payment: Payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
- Selection for Clerk Posts through IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Document Verification / Interview.
- The structures of the Examination which will be conducted online are as follows
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Type of Examination
- Time Duration: 60 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25
- The Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
Clerk Mains Exam
|General/ Financial Awareness||50/50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40/40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer||50/60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||45 Minutes|
Type of Examination
- Time Duration: 160 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 190 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25
- The Exam will be conducted online in venues across many centers in India. The tentative list of Exam Centers for the Preliminary Exams and those for Main Exams is available in Annexure II of the official notification
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website