Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 314 Vacancies, Apply Now
Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is looking to recruit eligible persons for the post of Apprentice across the country. A total of 314 vacancies shall be filled in Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, TN, UP and WB under Apprentice ACT 1961.
Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy details, how to apply, eligibility criteria and other details in the below.
- Organisation: Bank of Maharashtra (BoM)
- Exam Name: Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Post Notified: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- Date of Notification: 13th December 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13th December 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 23rd December 2022
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||22|
|Tamil Nadu (TN)||10|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||20|
|West Bengal (WB)||5|
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, B.A, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2022 application: 35 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
- Selection of candidates will be merit based.
- Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on ‘Careers’ then on ‘Current Openings’
- Now, click on ‘Online Application for Engagement of Apprentices, under Apprentices Act 1961 – Project 2022-23’
- Now, click on option ‘Apply Online’
- To register application, choose the tab ‘Click Here for New Registration’ and enter your details
- Carefully fill and verify the details
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button
- Fill other details of the application form
- Verify the details and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’
- Take the print out of the application
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR, OBC, EWS – Rs. 150/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST – Rs. 100/-
- Pay salary for Bank of Maharashtra Apprentice Posts: Rs. 9000/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website