Top Mass Communication Colleges in India - Top 10 - College Ranking
Top 10 Mass Communication Colleges in India
1. Mudra Institute of communications- Ahemedabad
2. Asian college of Journalism- Chennai
3. AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research centre, Jamia – New Delhi
4. IIMC – New Delhi
5. Xavier Institute of Communication – Mumbai
6. Film and Television Institute of India – Pune
7. Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune
8. Indian Institute of Journalism and New Delhi – Bangalore
9. Manorama School of communication – Kottayam
10. Times School of Journalism – New Delhi
M.B.A is basically a 'Masters' (post-graduation) course in Business related disciplines. This article covers Planning And Preparing for MBA Admissions - Examination Pattern, How to Prepare for MBA Entrance Exams etc. .....
How to select your area of specialization for MBA. Which MBA Streams one must choose for his MBA or PGDM production, marketing, personnel and financial management.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master's degree in business administration. While an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programs is for senior executives and middle level Managers.
Post your comments here