Maharashtra MCA CET 2021 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern
DTE Maharashtra announces MAH-MCA-CET 2021 for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course 2021-22
MAH-MCA-CET 2021 - DTE Maharashtra invites online applications for the State Level Entrance Examination (MAH MCA CET) 2021 for admission to first year / direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of three year full time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA), for Academic Year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on MAH-MCA-CET 2021.
- The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government/ Government Aided Institutes offering MCA course
- All University Departments offering MCA course
- University Managed Institutes offering MCAcourse
- All Un-Aided MCA Institutes covered as per the Act
MAH-MCA-CET 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration for MAH-MCA CET 2021 on the website : 02nd July 2021 to 23rd July 2021
- Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login) : To be notified later
- Date of the Online MAH-MCA-CET 2021 : To be notified later
- Declaration of the result : To be notified later
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-MCA-CET 2021
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed BCA or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State); Or
- Passed B.Sc. or B.Com. or B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University) and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State);
- (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
MAH-MCA-CET 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through www.mahacet.org or https://mca2021.mahacet.org/
- Candidates can register themselves by clicking on to new registration and filling their particulars in the form.
- Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload scanned image of photograph (size, 20-50kb) and signature (size, 10-20kb)
- Make an online payment of the examination fee.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 800/-
- Mode of payment : Through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
MAH-MCA-CET 2021 Pattern
- The Online CET would comprise four sections viz Mathematics and Statistics, Logical/ Abstract reasoning, English comprehension and verbal ability and Computer Concepts of total 200 marks. with a composite time of 90 minutes' duration.
- MAH-MCA-CET 2021 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-MCA-CET 2021 will be conducted are designated as "Centre" for the CET.
For more details and to apply online visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here