Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi
1 - Institute Name address and Web address:
IIT-D (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi)
email : email@example.com
Indian Institute Technology, Delhi
Web address https://www.iitd.ac.in
2. Year of estabilishment: 1961 (As a College of Engineering)
: 1963 (Renamed as IIT-Delhi)
3. Branch offered:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Engineering Physics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Textile Technology
Dual Degree Programme [B.Tech. & M.Tech.]
IIT Delhi offers 5 years B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree in the following disciplines.
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech in Process Engineering & Design
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech in Computer Applications in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering and M.Tech in Information & Communication Technology
4. Mode of admission: IIT-JEE (IIT Joint Entrance Examination)
5 - Institute Infra Structure: Conference rooms, computer services center (CSC), Central workshop, GC-MS system, ICPE ,spectroscopy, NMR, SEM(scanning electron microscope),Laboratories, Guest house & quarters, Library etc.
6. Faculty: Institute is having world class faculty including Professors, readers, lecturers, etc. IIT-D is also having visiting faculties from well known institute and universities, faculty exchange program from other institute and universities.
7 - Institute Facilities: Sports & games, Hostels(9-boys & 2-girls hostels), Transport, Health services, Banks & ATM , student activity center ,NCC,NSS,NSO,BSP(Board of student publication),TRYST(student technical festival) etc .
8- Placements: several national and MNC are visiting campus regularly. You can visit the institute website for detailed information or visit the IIT Delhi Placements
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here