Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay (IIT Mumbai)
IIT-B (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Mumbai)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Powai, Mumbai - 400076, INDIA
Interactive Voice Response System
To: "Chairman JEE"
Undergraduate Admission - Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
Web address https://www.iitb.ac.in
2. Year of estabilishment: 1958
3. Branch Offered
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering and material science
1.B.Tech. degree of the parent department (e.g. Mechanical Engineering)
2.M.Tech. degree of the Specialization within the parent department (e.g. Thermal and Fluids Engineering)
4. Mode of admission: IIT-JEE (IIT Joint Entrance Examination)
5 - Institute Infra Structure:
Conference rooms, computer center , Centre for research in nanotechnology and science (CRNTS), Computer aided design centre(CAD), Centre for environmental science and engineering, Centre for studies in resource engineering, Centre for technology alternative for rural areas, Centre for formal design and verification of software , Sophisticated analytical instrument facility, Laboratories, Guest house & quarters, Library ,intranet, etc.
6. Faculty: Institute is having world class faculty including Professors, readers, lecturers, etc. IIT-B is also having visiting faculties from well known institute and universities, faculty exchange program from other institute and universities.
7 - Institute Facilities: Sports & gym, Hostels(13), Transport, Health services, Banks & ATM , Post office, Student activity centre, clubs, NSS, Film society, Special interest group in finance(SIGFIN), Fine arts , The group of rural activities, Shopping centre, clubs, canteens etc.
8- Placements: several national and MNC are visiting campus regularly. You can visit the institute website for detailed information or visit the following link IIT Mumbai Placements
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here