IGNOU Re-registration process for July 2021 session begins
IGNOU began Re-registration for July 2021 session
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the Re-registration process for July 2021 session on the official website. Candidates already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can re-register themselves for the July 2021 session at ignou.samarth.edu. The last date to apply for the session is June 15, 2021.
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
The official notification reads, “Students can re-register for the next year/semester of the programme irrespective of whether they have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.”
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop up message will be displayed on screen.
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
1. Credit Card (Master/Visa)
2. Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
3. Net Banking
4. ATM Card(PNB)