A call for an Interview is the first step towards getting hired for a job.
This means that: –
- Your Resume has created a favorable impression.
- Your qualifications and work experience have been found to be appropriate for the job.
- Now is the time to present the best of your ‘Body Mind and Soul’ that is Appearance, Expertise as a professional and the Core Values you firmly believe in.
- So get going without any further loss of time.
Before the Interview
Normally organizations provide a reasonable time gap between the call and the actual Interview.
Tips on Preparing for the D-Day
- Gather as much information as you can about the company or organization that has invited you for the interview. This will give you a clear idea about the philosop