Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment for January 2020, Application, Dates
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020 - Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released a notification and applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer Entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for Course commencing January 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Candidates must fulfil condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India.
Candidates must fulfil condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16th March 2019 to 05th April 2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, fees, selection process and how to apply are given below.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Opening: 16th March 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 05th April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05th April 2019
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May to August 2019
- Course Date Commencing: January 2020
- Name of the Course: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer as Pilot/ Observer/Air Traffic Controller for the Course commencing June 2019
- Name of the Post: SSC Officer
- Total No. of Posts: 53 Vacancies
- Observe - 06
- Pilot (MR) - 03
- Pilot (Other than MR) - 05
- Logistics - 15
- Education - 21
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020
- Observer/Pilot (MR) & Pilot (Other than MR): B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard)
- Logistics: (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- Education: M.Sc (Physics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics) (with Maths in B.Sc); M.Sc (Maths / Operational Research) (with Physics in B.Sc); BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering)
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a AICTE recognised university/educational institute with at least 60% marks for the entries mentioned at Para 2 (b) & 2(c) and 55% for the entry mentioned at Para 2 (a), till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively can apply for Branches / Entries indicated at Para 2 (a) to 2 (c)
- The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum stipulated percentage before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have completed their degree on the date of filling the application can apply for Branches / Entries indicated at Para 2 (d) to 2 (e).
Call up for SSB
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance
- Minimum % age on joining INA
- The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off % age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala
- For Observer - Born between 02nd January 1996 and 01st January 2001; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
- For Pilot (MR) - Born between 02nd Jan 1996 and 01st Jan 2001; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
- For Pilot (Other than MR) - Born between 02nd Jan 1996 and 01st Jan 2001; both dates inclusive (Male only)
- For Logistics - Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jul 2000; both dates inclusive (Male only)
- For Education - Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jan 1999; both dates inclusive (Male only)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Candidates having valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per stipulations against Pilot Stream stated at Para 2(b) & 2(c) above
- Height and Weight: Minimum height for men 162.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6; should not be colour blind/night blind.
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be issued call up for SSB interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 2019 to August 2019 at Bangalore for pilot entry, SSB interviews for NAIC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for ATC candidates
- The total duration of SSB interviews is 5-days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days)
Stage I Tests
- Consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre
Stage II Tests
- Consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview
- Successful candidates will undergo medicals examination (approx. 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation medical exam
Pay Scale & Promotions
- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time & medical conditions
- The Pay Scale and promotion criteria as per 7th CPC is as follows:
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt): 56100-177500, Level 10 & MSP - Rs.15500/-
- Lieutenant (Lt): 61300-193900, Level 10B & MSP - Rs.15500/-
- Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr): 69400-213400, Level 11 & MSP - Rs.15500/-
- Commander (Cdr): 121200-212400, Level 12A & MSP - Rs.15500/-
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the Recruitment Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates are to apply from 16th March 2019 to 05th April 2019
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory and need to be filled
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) (marksheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated course respectively, date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech/Integrated Course and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
- Details are also available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in