Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 for 37 SSC Officer Posts, Apply Online
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 37 SSC Officers Posts, Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 - Indian Army has released a Notification for Recruitment to the post of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps 2021. All interested candidates can apply online from 19th April to 18th May 2021 till 05.00 PM
A total of 37 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. The candidates can check the post below for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, selection process for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021.
- Origination Name: Indian Army
- Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer
- Name of Corps: Army Dental Corps
- Total No. of Vacancies: A total of 37 (Thirty-Seven) vacancies are available
Details of Vacancies
- Army Dental Corps (AD Corps): 37 Posts
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Application Form: 19th April 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications is 18th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021
- Eligibility of candidates will be the responsibility of the candidate themselves as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. He/she should check his/her eligibility before participating in the commissioning process.
- The following eligibility criteria shall be applicable:
- Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31st March 2021 and must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31st December 2021.
- Note: Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2021 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 16th Dec 2020, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply
- Candidates must submit the copy of the Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2021 along with the application.
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31st December 2021
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online from 19th April to 18th May 2021
- Candidates are advised to log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in select the option ‘ Army Dental Corps’ under ‘Officers Selection’ or use the following link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility and submit the application online (Only online applications will be accepted).
- Candidates are advised to read the Info Brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- Only those candidates who have ticked ‘YES’ for SSC in AD Corps option while filling of NEET (MDS)-2021 application form can apply
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Army.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of written, Interview and Medical Exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website