Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification released for Assistant Commandant General Duty and Technical (Engineering/ Electrical) for 01/2022 Batch
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Coast Guard has released the Recruitment notification and invites applications from the young and dynamic Indian male candidates to be recruited as an Assistant Commandant General Duty and Technical (Engineering/ Electrical) for 01/2022 batch.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 04th July 2021 to 14th July 2021.
- General Duty GD – 40
- Technical Engineering & Electrical – 10
- total : 50 vacancies
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th July 2021
- Printing of E-Admit Card from: 20th July 2021
- Preliminary Exam Date: Early August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8th Sem. for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable)
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics
Technical (Engineering & Electrical)
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or should have passed Sections A & B exam from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks:
- a) Engineering Branch: Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
- b) Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics
- All the above streams of Engg must be recognized by AICTE
- At Least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or 3-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
- The age limit for the post, the candidates should be born Between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001. Aspirants who belong to this age group can apply for the post.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 – Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online for Asst Comdt-01/2022 Batch for General Duty (GD) and Technical (Engineering/Electrical) branch is scheduled from 04th Jul to 14th Jul 2021
- Candidates can apply online through www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Read all instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- The selection process includes two stages- prelims exam and final selection
- The preliminary selection comprises Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test. A merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained at Final selection.
- The pay scale for the post is Rs. 56,100/- to 2, 05,400/-. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website