NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Executive Trainees Posts (Female), Apply now
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply online for 50 Female Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021 - National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 50 Female Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2021
Interested candidates can apply online from 16th April to 06th May 2021. Aspirants can check out the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees and important dates from the page below.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: National Thermal Power Corporation
- Post Name: Engineering Executive Trainees (Female Candidates only)
- Status: Notification Released Soon
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 06th May 2021
- Engineering Executive Trainees - 50 Posts
- Electrical Engineering - Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering - Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering - Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have completed a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / AMIE in the respective disciplines – Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation with not less than 65% marks from a recognized University / Institutions.
- Final year / semester students are also eligible to apply.
- The Upper Age Limit for General candidates or EWS is 27 years as on 06.05.2021
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWBD/XSM are eligible for age relaxation
- The candidates who will get posting as Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 in the pay scale of Rs. 40.000/-to Rs. 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade).
- Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries of NTPC for shift operation of power plants
- Candidates will be required to work in shifts (including night shift).
- Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should apply online by visiting NTPC website www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode / offline mode.
- All recognized Credit / Debit cards and Net Banking facilities will be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various NTPC plants. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training.
- The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website