NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2020
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineers through GATE 2020
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2020 - National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited, a Maharatna Company, has announced the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees from the Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining streams for 2020, based on GATE 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for GATE 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process based on GATE 2020 performance and requirement. Detailed information on GATE 2020 is available on www.gate.iitg.ac.in
- NTPC Limited, India's largest power company with an installed capacity of 55,786 MW, is presently operating 1/4th Stations of the country’s electricity needs. Commensurate with out country's growth challenges. NPTC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032
- To fuel its formidable development plan NTPC is in search of promising, devoted, energetic younger Graduate Engineers with good educational record to join the group as Executive Trainee-2020 in the following discipline
- Recruiting Organization: NTPC Limited
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainees (ET)
- Engineering Disciplines in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation
See: Government Jobs
- Candidate must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with at least 65% marks, taking the average of all the Years, regardless of the weight age given to any specific year by the College/University.
- Last year/semester applicants are also suitable though they have to obtain not less than 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Candidate must have qualified GATE 2020 examination
- Electrical - Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical - Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering./ Production & Industrial Engineering./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Instrumentation - Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control
- Electronics - Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
Age Limit (as on January 30, 2020)
- Maximum 27 years as on January 2020 and candidates must born after January 1990
- Upper age limit is 27 years for candidates belonging to general category. Upper age limit is relaxed by five years for candidates belonging to schedule caste and Schedule tribe category. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years for candidates belonging to OBC- NCL category
- Age limit is relaxed by ten years for PwD - General. For PwD OBC age limit is relaxed by 13 years. For PwD SC, ST candidates, age limit is relaxed by 15 years
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Qualified applicants must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2020. Depending on the GATE-2020 marks and needs, applicants shall be shortlisted for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is just qualifying in nature. Based mostly on performance in the Aptitude test, applicants shall be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Applicants have to secure minimal qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview individually, before being considered within the benefit checklist. The ultimate merit list shall be prepared based on 85% weight-age of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weight-age of GD marks and 10% weight-age of Interview marks. Please observe that for ET-2020 procurement, GATE scores of 2020 will solely be legitimate.
- Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year
- Applicant belongs to General/OBC category have to pay the registration fee of Rs.150/-. The SC /ST /PWD/ XSM category applicants need not have to pay the registration fee. The fee may be paid both in online or offline mode.
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- Applicants have to register themselves for GATE 2020 Exam
- As NTPC starts online Application for ET-2020 applicants, they have to register themselves providing their GATE Registration Number
- Further details regarding GATE-2020 examination can be accessed from www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application for GATE-2020: 03rd September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application for GATE-2020: 01st October 2019
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application by Candidates for NPTC: 10th January 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application by candidates for NPTC 31st January 2020
NTPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: NPTC Bhawan, Scope Complex, Core-7, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, Cin: L40101DL 1975G01007966, Website www.nptc.co.in