BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 145 Engineering and Executive Trainee posts - Apply online
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification for 145 posts of Engineering and Executive Trainee
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineer and Executive Trainee Posts - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a recruitment notification for 145 posts of Engineering/Executive Trainee. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 16th April 2019 to 06th May 2019.
More details about BHEL Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Job Name: Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
- Job Type: Central Government
- Advt. Number: Advt. 01/2019
- Total Vacancy: 145 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- BHEL allocates overall 145 vacancies for above said posts. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
See: Fresher Jobs
Discipline & Vacancies
- Mechanical: 40 nos (UR-17, EWS-4, OBC-10, SC-6, ST-3)
- Electrical: 30 nos (UR-13, EWS-3, OBC-7, SC-4, ST-3)
- Civil: 20 nos (UR-9, EWS-2, OBC-5, SC-3, ST-1)
- Chemical: 10 nos (UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1)
- HR: 20 nos (UR-9, EWS-2, OBC-5, SC-3, ST-1)
- Finance: 25 nos (UR-10, EWS-2, OBC-7, SC-4, ST-2)
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer and Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Upper Age Limit (as on 01/04/2019)
For Engineer Trainee
- 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply)
- 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time PG in Engineering/ Business Administration/ Management
For Executive Trainee
- 29 Years (Candidates born before 01st April 1990 are not eligible to apply)
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by 5 years and OBC (NCL) by 3 years
For Engineer Trainee (Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical)
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
For Executive Trainee (HR)
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and;
Executive Trainee (Finance):
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/ Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
- For shortlisting as per 1:7 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering/ HR/ Finance along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:7 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to EWS/ OBC/ SC/ ST categories, who are not shortlisted for interview under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for interview in prescribed ratio of 1:7 in their respective categories
- All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for interviews.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Exam Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
- Applicants should possess sound health. Before Joining, selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Officer and the appointment will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
- The company’s Medical Exam rules in brief can be accessed @ BHEL’s Medical Examination Rules – hosted on the BHEL careers website
Training and Emoluments
- Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer/ Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1,60,000/- will be paid.
- After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers/ Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-.
BHEL Engineer and Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BHEL website or the link given below. Steps for filling up the online application are as follows:
- Visit BHEL official website or the link given below.
- Search for Engineer Trainee notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify their eligibility to BHEL Recruitment 2019. If not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on BHEL and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 145 Engineer Trainee job by clicking apply button
- Upload their scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if BHEL asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through 'Proper channel' or submit 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organisation in the event of selection.
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in
- UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 500+ Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM: Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST
Mode of Payment
- Through online mode
Important Dates for BHEL Engineer and Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Opening of Online Submission of Application: 16th April 2019 at 10:00 PM
- Closing of Online Submission of Application: 06th May 2019 at 11:45 PM
- Last Date for Online Payment of Fees: 08th May 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Date of Examination: 25th & 26th May 2019