TSICET 2021 | Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern
Kakatiya University releases Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2021 Notification
TS ICET 2021 - Kakatiya University, Warangal will be conducting Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2021 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad for admission into MBA and MCA Courses (full time/part-time/evening /distance mode) offered by the various Universities in the State of Telangana for academic year 2021-22
Check out more details on TS ICET 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode on or before the due date.
TS ICET 2021
- TS ICET - 2021 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-22
- This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University.
TS ICET 2021 Important Dates
Issue of notification - 03rd April 2021
Commencement of registration & submission of online application - 07th April 2021
Last date for registration & submission of online application
Without late fee - 15th June 2021
Without late fee - 15th June 2021
With a late fee of Rs. 250/- 30th June 2021
With a late fee of Rs. 500/- 15th July 2021
With a late fee of Rs. 1000/- 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TS ICET 2021
- The candidates should be an Indian National and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
The candidates seeking admission into:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) course should have passed a Bachelor Degree of minimum 3-years duration. (Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course should have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level. (Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) within the jurisdiction of University should have recognition by a joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2021.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2021 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET 2021 Application Process
- TSICET-2020 Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Category - Fee
For Other Candidates - Rs. 650/-
For SC/ST and Differently Abled Candidates - Rs. 450/-
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam - Online Mode Computer Based Test (CBT)
Type of Questions - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
Exam Duration - 150 minutes
Number of Questions - 200 questions
Number of Marks - 200 Marks
Medium of the Test - English only for Section-C and English & Telugu /English & Urdu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper.
Sections - There are 3 sections namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
Negative Mark - There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
The TSICET - 2021 examination will be held at the following 14 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website