Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019 for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Graduate Degree Course
Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019 - The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B.HMCT CET 2019 for admission to First year off our-year full time Graduate Degree Course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2019-20.
Govt. of Maharashtra
- Govt. of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act, 2015, (Hereinafter called the Act).
- Get here complete information regarding MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2019 such as application form, application fee, eligibility criteria and so on.
- The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non-Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
- All Government Aided Institutes offering HMCT Course
- All Un-Aided HMCT Institutes covered as per the Act.
Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration starts for MAH HM CET: 18th February 2019 to 18th March 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 18th March 2019
- Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidateâ€™s login): 13th May 2019 onwards
- Date of Online MAH HM CET 2019: 20th May 2019
- Declaration of Result: 04th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019
- The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Candidates should have passed HSC or its equivalent exam and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying exam.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board from where they are passing the qualifying exam.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after Decimal.
Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Download Hall Ticket through candidates Login as per the schedule.
- Candidates will have to visit the https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/bhmctcet 2019 website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall Ticket download.
- Candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
MAH BHMCT CET Exam Pattern
- The Online test will have 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Variable as well as Arithmetic), English Language and General Awareness including questions on culture, current national, international affairs, trade and commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel /tourism etc.
Syllabus & Marking Scheme for MAH BHMCT CET 2019
- The online test will have 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Verbal as well as Arithmetic), English Language & General Awareness including questions on culture, current national, international affairs, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc.
- English Language - 40 No. of Questions, Mark Question - 01, Maximum Marks - 40
- Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic) - 30 No. of Questions, Mark Question - 01, Maximum Marks - 30
- General Knowledge & Awareness including questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc. - 30 No. of Questions, Mark Question - 01, Maximum Marks - 30
- Total Marks - 100
- The test will comprise of multiple-choice objective type questions (four options).
- There is No negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Medium of CET: English
- Mode of Exam: Online
- The question paper for the CET will be set in English only
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2019 at https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2019
Test Centre for MAH BHMCT CET
- MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2019 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra State.The cities in which MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2019 will be conducted are designated as "Centre" for the CET.
- Each centre may have many "Venues" depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- Exam will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
Also see: Maharashtra MAH CET 2019
Maharashtra MAH BHMCT CET 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates go to the www.mahacet.org website and click on the option "MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2019" which will open a new screen or;
- Candidates go to the https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetbhmctfe19/
- MAH-B.HMCT-CET-2019 shall be conducted only in the Online Mode in multiple sessions if required at all examination centers, which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs), using standardized equipercentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam; the test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the exam.
- Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through Online System only by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant candidates - Rs.800/-
- Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only - Rs.600/-
- Applications sent by Post/Courier etc will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
State Common Entrance Test Cell
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400 001, Enquiry Tel. No.+022-22016153/57/59, Email ID: email@example.com Website www.mahacet.org