Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) Exam Important Dates June 2018
conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
CA CPT - Important Dates for June 2018 CPT Exam
- Availability of ICAI CPT Online Application Form: 04th Apr 2018 (10:00 Hrs. IST)
- Last Date of Submitting the Form without Late Fees: 26th Apr 2018 upto 05.30 PM
- Hosting of Correction Window-I [(without fee) will be available for one week from the date of hosting]: 01st Week of May 2018 (for one week)
- Hosting of Correction Window-II [(with fee) will be Available upto 09th June 2018]: 04th Week of May 2018 to 09th June 2018
- Last Date for Login Creation/New User Registration: 03rd May 2018 upto 05:30 P.M. (IST)
- Last Date for filling the Form n making payment without Late Fee through already created Login: 26th April 2018 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)
- Last date for filling the form and making payment with Late Fee through already created Login: 03rd May 2018 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Online Exam Form duly filled up(PDF): 07th May 2018
- Date of CPT Exam: 17th June 2018 (Sunday)
- Likely date of declaration of result (icaiexam.icai.org): Around mid-July 2018
IMPORTANT APPLICATION DATES
- Candidates residing in these cities are advised to take advantage of this facility. It may be noted that there is no provision for acceptance of application forms after 09th June 2018 with late fee.
- The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs.1000/- for centres in India, Rs.1700/- for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal) and $ 300/- for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat
- The candidates who fill up the examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from 04th Apr 2018 (10:00 Hrs. IST) to 26th Apr 2018 upto 05.30 PM and remit the fee online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit/Debit Card
please note that the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before 04th Apr 2018 (10:00 Hrs. IST) and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.- FAQ -Common Proficiency Test ( CPT)
What is the Common Proficiency Test?
Who can join the course?
What is the fees for registration?
How to register for CPT?
Should there be any study package?
What is the eligibility for appearing in the examination?
How to make application for appearing in the examination?
What is qualifying marks?
What is the next step after passing CPT?
What is the transition scheme for existing students of Professional Education (Course-I)? Can they join CPT ?
- Common Proficiency Test CPT Coaching Centers in India
- CA-CPT Exam Index Page