NDA Exam Pattern 2022 (II)- What you need to know
NDA Exam Pattern 2022 (II) contains details about the type of questions, exam mode, duration, etc. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the main conducting authority that organizes a national level entrance exam known as NDA Exam. This exam is conducted for provide an opportunity for the candidates to join any of the wings which include Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Along with the written test, the selection will be followed by intelligence and physical tests.
Here, we have provided details about NDA 2022 (II) Exam Pattern that provides you the complete format in which the exam will be asked. This given information on the pattern of NDA exam will help you a lot to understand the proper structure and relevant topics of UPSC NDA 2022 (II).
Students need to include these points to make your good study plan for NDA and start your NDA preparation from now.
What is the Pattern of NDA exam?
Most of the students start their NDA exam preparations without having proper knowledge of NDA Exam format. They have no idea about how many marks divided into all subjects, NDA Exam scores pattern, what are relevant topics, negative marking, what they should prepare first, etc. here you find all the answers to these questions.
Those participants who successfully qualify for the NDA written test are called for the SSB Interview test which will be followed by intelligence, physical and medical tests.
This article reveals all important facts about the NDA Exam Pattern .The UPSC NDA Exam 2022 (I) consists of two stage selection procedure first a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test.
The written exam consists of two papers
NDA 2022 Exam Pattern
- There will be objective-type questions on:
No. of Questions
Maths (Post Code – 01)
2½ Hours Hours
General Ability Test (Post Code – 02)
2½ Hours Hours
- There will Negative Marking for wrong answers marked
Also See : NDA Examination Eligibility Criteria
NDA Interview Procedure
- The Union Public Service Commission declares a list of candidates qualified based on the written exam
- The selected candidates will appear before a Services Selection Board(SSB) for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- Candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and Executive branch of Naval Academy will be assessed on officer’s potentiality
- Candidates for the Air Force wing, along with officer potentiality assessment, will also undergo a Pilot Aptitude Test.
Two Stage Selections
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process- stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are:
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in. All the candidates will have to qualify Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
- Those candidates who qualify both stages will be required to submit the original Certificates along with one photocopy
- Qualified candidates will then be placed in the final order of merit on the basis of total marks secured by them in the written examination, and the Services Selection Board Tests in three separate lists of Army and the Navy, Air Force, Executive course at the Naval Academy
- The selection will be subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects.
Now when you have complete knowledge regarding subjects, syllabus details, topics covered, and examination pattern and marks distribution of NDA Examination you can start preparing your study plan to successfully crack this examination.